[3830] CQWW CW PA6Z M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PA6Z M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:05:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PA6Z
Operator(s): PA2AWU PA5R
Station: PA6Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Zutphen
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80: 1519    28       98
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1519    28       98  Total Score = 279,342

Club:

Comments:

Due to full agendas only two operators and one band available (80m). Is there no
category for this? ;-) Setup FT1000 + PA, vertical and 2 beverages NE and NW.
First night RX on vertical only because of an unreliable contact in the bev
setup. Fixed on saturday, yes we've got some ears again! Condx were fair but
not excellent, a nice crowded 80m band as always, fun for everyone. We're happy
with the result, hopefully M/M again next year.

73 from a tiny PA6Z team!