[3830] CQWW CW AE7CC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chaddkn@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AE7CC SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:14:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AE7CC
Operator(s): AE7CC
Station: AE7CC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   11     5        4
   40:   69    16       27
   20:  128    25       40
   15:   41    13       24
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was my first CQWW.  What a blast!  I just got back into ham radio after 25
years off and this weekend made me very glad to be on the air again.  I had a
personal goal to reach 100K points and I accomplished it with only 3 minutes to
spare thanks to a bunch of new Japanese stations calling CQ on 20m in the final
moments of the contest.  I used a 66' doublet at 40' with a remote tuner and a
multiband vertical on my roof with a K3 running 100W and WriteLog with a
Winkeyer.  I find myself already planning for next year.  Can't wait!