[3830] CQWW CW OH0Z(OH6EI) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OH6EI@SRAL.FI
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH0Z(OH6EI) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 02:45:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH0Z
Operator(s): OH6EI
Station: OH0Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH0
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  525    11       49
   80: 1560    28       99
   40: 1590    34      103
   20:  991    32       86
   15:  224    27       74
   10:   34     6       18
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Conditions as expected diaappointing. Nice run of QSOs but not so many DX. 80 m
was incerible but 20 not. I really missed a lot of contries on 20.

I'm happy being able to operate for whole 48 hours. Station functioned well
without problems. Only once power was shut dowm. Luckily I noticed it was
caused by over voltage safety protection circuit, which was reset by turning a
switch. After that everything came back to life and no further problems.

Thanks for QSOs for everyone. Thanks for OH0Z support team, espcially Juha
OH1JT.

73, Tomi OH6EI