[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 03:34:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN,9A2CW,9A5CW,9A6XX,9A8WW
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  190    18       72
   80: 1200    32      115
   40: 1550    40      142
   20: 1570    38      143
   15:  619    39      125
   10:   61    11       43
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Another great weekend is over. Condx were very bad on upper bands as most
noted,
I think 160 and 80 condx were also a bit down compared to last year.
40m was really good and our mistake was that we spent too much time on 80
instead of pushing 40m. Avarage condx to north america but JA's were really
loud and many!
Missed lot of easy multiplayers, we have to do more band searching on mult stns
instead of just makeing bandmaps empty.
With no real 160m TX antenna it was hard to work some mults that had nice sigs
on rx beverages.
Congrats to 6Y1V 160m ears! I was quite impressed when called them at their
419sig on beverage and got them 1st call with low inv V and they were not
audible on that antenna. Hats off.

Just at the end of the contest windstorm started, the morning after I got
called by a 9a9sf who lives near 9a1p qth that 40m yagi had 90deg elevation.
Unfortunatly something broke and ant crashed the night after the contest.
Dont worry we will build now a bigger and higher one ;)

We love this game!

73 Dave 9A1UN

p.s Congrats to guys at E7DX,OM8A and OM7M this time we had no chance :)