[3830] CQWW CW SN3A(SP3HLM) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SN3A(SP3HLM) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:47:14 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SN3A
Operator(s): SP3HLM
Station: SP3GEM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: JAROCIN
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80: 2544    36      133
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2544    36      133  Total Score = 713,011

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

First day was very good. In the evening I had a QSO with A31A and in the morning
I received a call from A35A - first thought that they have changed the callsign!
When I asked the operator for confirmation he told my that is TRULY a 2nd
station from A3! Funny thing on 80 meters hi hi! First contest when few
stations from Zone 31 called me. I didn't work Zone 12,13,23 and 34. Probably
Zones 12,13,23 were active, but in case with Zone 34 I didn't notice any
information about activity before contest. You can check my antennas and
equipment at www.sp3gem.smoczyk.pl

CU IN THE NEXT CONTEST!
73! Jurek SP3GEM