[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:12:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4TJE I4EAT I4IKW IK4DCT IK2NCJ  IZ3EYZ IZ4CZE IK4WMA I4VEQ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA  BOLOGNA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  572    23       82
   80: 1732    35      128
   40: 2233    40      155
   20: 1516    38      134
   15: 1071    37      131
   10:   86    14       54
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We were in doubt to partecipate till a few days before the CQWW CW. Many of us
were very busy the week before the contest. So we arranged the station at the
last minute.
Only two runners and one multiplier stns. Anyway no failures, only some
problems with the direction of the 40 meters beam so we climbed the tower at
4AM.
Poor conditions in all bands.
Thanks for calling us.
73 de IR4X team.