[3830] CQWW CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:06:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: CN3A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Safi
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:
   80:
   40: 4334    36      136
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Amazing contest and amazing low band condx, made this contest really cool!

Unfortunately due to work schedule I have to leave monday morning early
Morocco, so was impossibile to setup the station for an all band, so I choose
to play the game on 40m.

The condx was good and the new tower with the new 40m beam helps...! I was able
to have two directions for all the contest and 3 beverages helping for rx.

Thanks to all guys for the qso's! and also to my backstage team in Italy...
Matteo IK2SGC, Ahmed CN8WK, Said CN8WW, Spiros SV8CS, Mau IV3ZXQ, Flavio IK1SPR
& Flavio IK1RQT.

73 Stefano IK2QEI, CN3A