[3830] CQ WW CW OG1M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW CW OG1M SOAB HP
From: Seppo Sisatto <Seppo.Sisatto@uta.fi>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:23:08 +0200
Contest         : CQ World Wide DX Contest
Callsign        : OG1M (opr. OH1VR)
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : 15
Locator         : KP11QU
Operating time  : 23h52

  BAND   QSO  CQ DXC DUP  POINTS   AVG
--------------------------------------
   160   169  10  47   0     193  1.14
    80   354  19  65   0     491  1.39
    40   485  29  77   0     710  1.46
    20   400  26  66   0     720  1.80
    15   102  22  58   0     228  2.24
    10    14   3   7   0       9  0.64
--------------------------------------
TOTAL  1524 109 320   0    2351  1.54
======================================
        TOTAL SCORE : 1 008 579

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Soapbox : A combination of the family weekend and contesting.
My activity was more or less sporadic but finally achieved my
goal 1 million points. My station (K3 + Acom 2000A + microHam
Station Master with microKeyer II) worked as expected. No any
technical problems. Also antennas surprised me: KT36XA at 42 mtrs
and Cushcraft XM-240 at 39 mtrs did their job. Sloping dipole for
80 mtrs and a sloper for 160 need replacement like 2-el for 80 mtrs
or a four square + something better also for 160 mtrs where Acom
power meter showed 900 W out and 400 W back due to the interference
by stag wires of my rotating tower.

Anyway a great contest as always. See you in January as OH1VR/VP9
from Bermuda in CQ WW 160 mtrs contest.

Thank you for the nice QSO's!

Seppo OH1VR (also OG1M)