[3830] CQWW CW B7P M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW B7P M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 05:25:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: B7P
Operator(s): BA7JS, BA7IO, BA7IN, BA7JK, BD7PX, BA7IA, BA7JC, BA7NQ, BD7IXG,
OH1JD, OH7WV
Station: B7P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Foshan, China
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  293    15       46
   80:  681    25       69
   40: 1775    36      112
   20: 1487    36      106
   15: 1270    37      117
   10:  117    17       27
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

10 meter was a disappointment as it never opened, although it was well open in
the SSB contest but heck, we made a new BY record with a clear margin to the
old 4.4 Million.

Saw some complaints on the cluster that we had a good signal on 80 and 160 (2el
yagi and Inv-L respectively for TX) but we had no receivers on those
bands...Hmmm, maybe the callers did not have transmitters :-). We had beverages
on both bands to EU and NA. Well, there is always some room for improvement.

Anyway, teamwork is fun fun fun!

73, Esa OH7WV (@40m station)