[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:11:13 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 4

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      3
   40:   8      8
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     13  Total Score = 182

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I had Writelog setup right,
then during the sprint I found it wouldn't
take NUMBERS in the NAME field, so I had to
log the QSO, remember the number of the callsign,
then manually edit the lgo to put in the number
while calling the next CQ. My fingers were flying on
the mouse and keyboard, and my head was spinning.
Next time we do this I'll do PEN AND PAPER (K7SS was right!)
Anyway, I broke my low stretch goal - a dozen.
Last previous call I received was DOUG - I guess some people
were using names. Imagine their surprise at the callsigns
we were shooting at them!

K6UFO Mork!

W6YX:
20m: 6 el yagi at 60 ft
40m: inv vee at 60 ft (yagi stuck pointing South)
80m: inverted vee at 50 ft
160: Sideways H (vertical dipole)
Yaesu FT-1000MP turned down to 5 watts
Writelog