[3830] CQWW CW OZ7BQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OZ7BQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 07:22:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OZ7BQ
Operator(s): OZ7BQ
Station: OZ7BQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Hørsholm
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:  107     6       34
   80:  380    14       60
   40:  225    14       67
   20:  186    12       42
   15:   58    12       25
   10:    0
------------------------------

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Running IC 746 and various wire antennas from a very small suburbian garden.
I am impressed to see how many single operators that have been on for all 48
hours. It was a challenge for me to stay on for 36 hours with the most
productive hours been night time on the low bands.
Look forward to see what can be done when the high bands kicks off again.
73 BCNU Joe, OZ7BQ