[3830] CQWW CW IR2C(@IQ2CJ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2pfl@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR2C(@IQ2CJ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 10:17:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR2C
Operator(s): IK2JUB, IK2PFL, IK2AHB, IZ2GMT, IK4VET, IK4ZHH
Station: IQ2CJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cinisello
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  124    16       66
   80: 1159    29      109
   40: 1678    40      143
   20: 1445    38      133
   15:  436    34      117
   10:   73    14       50
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to our guest operators who allowed a nice contesting week-end.

Conditions were bad on high bands, short opening to USA on 15m both days.
20m closed very early on sunday afternoon.

Nice to work KC1XX on 10m with a incredible low signal on our rx.
Good qso with VU2PAI on 160 sunday evening, he arrived with a strong signal.

40m was the best band, we had 40 zones in the log.

We missed some mult on 20m and a run on 15m who penalized our score, but finaly
it has been as expected.

Special thanks to Andrea HB9DUR for borrowing the 40m 4 square array.

Working conditions:
160 25m top loaded vertical
80  1/4 wave vertical
40  2 el yagi
20  3 el yagi
15  4 el yagi
10  5 el yagi
TH5 for multipliers
Rx antennas: 200m beverages n/w and n/e + 160m loop

Thanks to everyone who called us,
Cu in next contest.
IR2C Team