[3830] TARA RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:07:48 -0800
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   83
   40:  133
   20:  339
   15:    6
   10:
------------
Total:  561  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 93  Total Score = 52,173

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed the contest and will try to be there again next time. Low bands very
noisy and fairly short 20M opening to EU. Was hoping to see more 15M action.
Not a single SA station logged that I remember, no VK no ZL. Very good NA
participation with lots of new calls, I love it!
Family committments cut into op time but I had just enough to truly enjoy
myself. Hope you all did. It sure was nice meeting everybody outhere.
I quickly printed out a summary before leaving the station this afternoon  so I
don't know off hand the breakdown between states & countries, sri.
73,  Fabi va2up