[3830] ARRL 160 VE3FRX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3FRX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 00:30:13 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 256  Sections = 61  Countries = 16  Total Score = 42,889

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Mostly poor conditions to West Coast and no EU Friday night, but Saturday night
was fun.  Put my doublet up to 50ft at apex this summer (was 30ft) and what a
difference as a vertical.  Almost all DX came back with one or two calls with
100 watts.  Used the old TS-140S as the 950SDX is still "UL".  Great quiet band
on Saturday put 6Y, C6, KH6, VP5, OK, OM, G, ZF, ON, OZ, SM, CT, ES, PJ2, HC8,
and EI in the log.  Too bad my XYL arranged a rare social commitment on
Saturday evening (5-11PM) so no serious entry this year.  All S&P.  Great fun
as always and thanks to all for the Qs and good ears.  See you in CQ160s.
73
Jeff
VE3FRX