[3830] ARRL 160 VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:36:29 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 30  Sections = 19  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,140

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Another cautious foray into the world of CW contesting.All S & P.Don't think
this is really my comfort area,but the 160 tests seem to be the least
intimidating for me.Kinder,gentler ops who will even slow down without
asking.Thanks guys! My speed is slowly improving.A few points for MCC.Happy
Holidays from my shack to yours! 73,Bill

EQUIPMENT: FT-990,sloping L,Writelog