[3830] ARRL 160 VA2WDQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VA2WDQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:43:51 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VA2WDQ
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VA2WDQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nr.Montreal
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 423  Sections = 70  Countries = 11  Total Score = 72,900

Club: Contest Group Quebec

Comments:

That was kind if casual operation. I decided to go working LP due a RFI issue. I
have finally resolved that during the test. Also I did some work on improving of
my Inverted L grounding system. So it was kind a top band test before RAC Winter
Contest.

It was nice to meet a big number of VE2/VA2 contesters: VA2EW, VE2FK, VE2DWA,
VA2AM, VE2OJ, VE2XAA, VE2AWR. I have few DX stations in my log (KH6, EU,
Caribbean). That was very easy Q's even by using LP!

Thanks to all!

CU in the ARRL 28 MHz and in the RAC Winter Contest!

73!

Victor
http://contestgroupduquebec.com