[3830] ARRL 160 K0KX M/S HP

To: <k0kx@mchsi.com>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0KX M/S HP
From: KØKX Mark <k0kx@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 09:41:47 -0600
What happened ??   I was going to make about 300 q's & then the conditions
turned out to be much better than expected.  I tried not to call many cq's
so I would not be called an alligator.  I was amazed at the amount of DX
that is now working this contest---sure makes it much more enjoyable.   I
did not check my log for MWA q's but it sure seemed as if I worked almost
all of them.  Great fun this 160 contest.

Missed sections PR MB & NT

73, Mark

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

 Call: K0KX
 Operator(s): K0KX
 Station: K0KX

 Class: M/S HP
 QTH: Minneapolis, MN
 Operating Time (hrs): 16

 Total:  QSOs = 797  Sections = 77  Countries = 34  Total Score = 194,916

 Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

 Comments:

 1st off thank you all the repeats from my ?'s.   My local noise is just
awful,
 about 20db over S9.  I live near an intersection of 3 power utilties &
trying
 to have power noise solved is an effort of finger pointing by all them
toward
 each other.