[3830] ARRL 160 AD8P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AD8P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:51:40 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD8P
Operator(s): AD8P
Station: AD8P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: N/W Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 10.04

Total:  QSOs = 626  Sections = 75  Countries = 28  Total Score = 140,080

Club:

Comments:

What a fun contest. This is one of my favorite ones of the year. I knew from the
start that I couldn't operate much due to my weight. You see, I'm a pretty big
guy and just because I happen to own a Santa suit it seems this time of year I
am really in demand. Oh well, what else is retirement for other than to have
fun. I didn't get to operate much after the initial trip in the chair.
Conditions seemed good to very good here. The rates were good and the
multiplers were plentiful. I missed AK, PR, MB, SK, and NWT. Someday I will at
least get KL7 for a WAS in one weekend. I have worked KL7 many times on topband
but never in a contest.

Congratulations to those who have the really big scores. Great job.

Orion and Centurion 1000 Watts
65' top loaded vertical
2 pennants EU/VK