[3830] ARRL 10 K4FX SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@k4fx.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4FX SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:16:20 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4FX
Operator(s): K4FX
Station: K4FX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Hamlet, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 22:38

   CW:  259    52
  SSB:  179    36
-------------------
Total:  438    88  Total Score = 122,672

Club:

Comments:

What started out as the worst contest, ended up being pretty decent considering.
With the exception of not hearing a single EU, AF OC or AS station that is.

During the first 24 hours, I didn't hear hardly anything. Not even the usual
crowd of SA stations in the late afternoon, then the band opened with E skip to
New England at about 0100 on Sunday and stayed open till the wee hours here in
NC. Got up in the morning and it was open to SA CA and the mid-west just all
day. The band stretched out the CA and AZ at times, I even worked a KH6 during
the last hour, that was a welcome multiplier.

It could have been better, but after the first 24 hours of this one, it
certainly could have been a lot worse!

Thanks for all the QSO!

IC-756 Pro II
Heathkit SB-220 @500w