[3830] ARRL 10 NK6A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cowchip@ca.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NK6A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:06:11 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NK6A
Operator(s): NK6A
Station: NK6A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  105    22
  SSB:   79    14
-------------------
Total:  184    36  Total Score = 20,808

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I only managed 8 hours.  My goal of 500 Q's went out the door. I guess I need to
learn patience.  Listening to noisy swinging band conditions took the energy out
of me.  A few good runs to South America helped spur me on.

Started out using my K2 with an Alpha to my Force 12C4. My Yaesu wouldn't work
with N1MM all of a sudden. Worked OK with the K2.   Later switched to the Yaesu
FT2000 and interfaced Ok with all logging functions.
10M has got to get better again.

Don