[3830] ARRL 10 SZ1A(@SV1DPI) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SZ1A(@SV1DPI) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:26:09 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: SZ1A
Operator(s): SV1DPI  SV1CIB  SV1JMO  SV2HQL SV1SN SV3GKE SV1CQG SV1JMF SW1HKR
SW1HLA
Station: SV1DPI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KM08US
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW:  140    32
  SSB:  334    33
-------------------
Total:  474    65  Total Score = 79,820

Club: RADIO AMATEUR ASSOCIATION OF WEST GREECE

Comments:

We did it for 4th year. We use to run this contest as club from my 2nd qth in
Agios Vlasios, a small village near Agrinio in West Greece. Agios Vlasios is
located in mountain abt 950 high. We have beautiful view to West Europe and
USA. We didn't heard USA this time but we heard and worked a lot of Europe.
Maybe we must correct 2 things next year for a better score:
1) to find a better cooker. Beside this will gain a cw operator for more time.
2) to have a rotator. It is really difficult to chase mults with a fixd 4el
quad. The antenna is just perfect but had it almost all day fixed to DL. When
we turned it to SA Sunday evening, we made a lot of qsos with SA stations, not
heard in previous. Ofcourse we lost the VK, ZL, etc opening.
Tnx all for calling us and Merry Christmas
73 for SZ1A team.. Kostas SV1DPI

equipment
Icom 756proII
Icom PW1