[3830] ARRL 10 PT3T(@PY3MHZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py3fj.jac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PT3T(@PY3MHZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:57:53 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PT3T
Operator(s): PY2MM, PY3XX, PY3BM, PY3FOX, PY3FJ
Station: PY3MHZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Porto Alegre
Operating Time (hrs): 13:17

   CW:  258    68
  SSB:  220    55
-------------------
Total:  478   123  Total Score = 181,056

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

We started the contest very late (16 hours late), due to problems on our
antennas, caused by the wind (70/100 km per hour on gusts) and heavy rain.
Strange propagation (Es, F2 and even TE) with very rapid QSB.Besides this, we
were in a noisy environment (downtown), so we apologise if any station could'nt
be heard, but sometimes the QRN was too high combined with QSB.
Maybe next year the things will be better. Anyway we had lots of fun (barbecue)
and friendship and this is that count.
Thank's for all Q's, till next year.