[3830] OK RTTY W7LD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ld@theriver.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY W7LD SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:00:32 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: W7LD
Operator(s): W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0    0       0        0
   40:   55  210      15        4
   20:  208  227      14        0
   15:   31   32       4        0
   10:    0    0       0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  294  469      33        4  Total Score = 17,353

Club:

Comments:

Only participated during daylight hours Saturday. 20 meter DX path to Europe
sounded great for about 20 minutes, then magically went away. Managed to work
some Europeans on 40 meters at mid day plus one hour! I thought this was quite
strange. I was using a 20 meter lazy H fed with home made 600 ohm open feeders
on the three bands. I did not hear a peep from ten meters. Like most contests,
this was a fun event. (I received a report from a W2 station of 02, WNY) Funny
how some folks don't read the rules. A good dozen of so stations wanted to rag
chew after answering my call of CQ CONTEST ??? Amzing.
de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky-Dog"