[3830] 9A CW SV2KBS(@SV2BFN) SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sv2kbs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW SV2KBS(@SV2BFN) SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:41:33 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: SV2KBS
Operator(s): SV2KBS
Station: SV2BFN

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Thessaloniki
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:  369    52
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  369    52  Total Score = 66,992

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Yet another nice weekend I spent at SV2BFN's (decent) station (thanks Vangelis
for the hospitality !) along with the RF company of SV2HWR who resides at the
same city. The antenna I used was a 4el SteppIR, on a 30ft tower high, along
with a FT-1000MP. It was just great to meet new and old radiofriends on the air
as well as to enjoy the smooth contest that made me tap my paddle till early in
the morning (then I crashed in the bed having the TRX on to buzz CW in the
background, to help me fall asleep). T6LC was a nice surprise as well as H7A
who called me in. Hpe to cu next year !  Have fun and happy contesting !