[3830] OK RTTY N7NM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY N7NM SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:54:17 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Gig Harbor, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0    0       0        0
   40:    9   36       4        0
   20:  198  256      22        0
   15:   35   37       5        0
   10:    0    0       0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  242  329      31        0  Total Score = 10,199

Club:

Comments:

S9+ noise levels all weekend on 40 and 80 so
really a short daytime contest for me.  Only
2 EU and no OK stations worked.  Huge surprise
when 6W7RV called on 20 and then again on 15. Gave
40 another try at the end and the only signal above
my noise was SP4K! Very strange conditions but had
fun. Finally no equipment problems at all since changing
computers to a laptop! Just hope I can solve my noise issue
by the RU.
73, Doug - N7NM