[3830] 9A CW E77DX SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW E77DX SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:48:09 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E77DX (OE1EMS)
Station: E77DX

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  499    64
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  499    64  Total Score = 64,640

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

I was operating remotly from Vienna and it was sometimes not so easy, in
compare to last year (was 80m SB also remote) had much better response time
(delay), but sometimees still not enough for serious 20m effort. Beside delay,
without any particular reason i lost few times conection to winkey and need to

reboot conection and loging software. Sorry if you was calling me and there
was
not response at all. Another issue was rotaing and switching antennas, since
we
dooing some rebuilding in the shack it was not possible to rotate and switch
antennas over remote. Thanks to Vlado E70T (was at the station operating on
160m) who was a big help turning and switching the antennas.
He was my remote switching and rotating system when he was not sleaping  :)

Anyway i was hoping that 20m band will be more better and longer open to NA on
satrday, but no luck! Since my son got a satrday evning was not able to
operate whole time. Also suggestion on the organizer for next year to accept
province exchange from VE station operating RAC instade to asked them to many
times for serial nummber, sometimes without succes.

Setup:
FT-2000 + PA
3 x 5 el yagi @ 39/26/13m
4 el. yagi @ 32m