[3830] 9A CW 9A800VZ(@9A7A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A800VZ(@9A7A) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 06:52:28 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A800VZ
Operator(s): 9A2X,9A3TR,9A3OS,9A5X,9A7V
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VARAZDIN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  161    35
   80:  443    48
   40:  670    71
   20:  431    61
   15:   86    36
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1793   252  Total Score = 2,386,440

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Band condition this year, from our perspective were the same as the year before,
so we almost matched our last year score. We were lucky that all the antennas
stayed hanging up on the towers and all rotators where operational. Weather
condidions where extrem, heavy snow with the temperature going down bellow
-20C.

Being on the bottom of the solar activity brings a lot of disappointment on
bands like 15 and 10m. On the other hand, low bands produced good runs.

We had a great time working in the contest.

Thanks to all who called us.

On behalf of 9A800VZ team
Sam, 9A3OS