[3830] TBDC N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 05:50:16 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs): ~10

Total:  QSOs = 264  Total Score = 2,000

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Amazing conditions, deep QSB, monster DX signals, early openings... What more
could a Top Bander ask for? Was hearing EU well before SS, OZ7YY was first
worked around 2200z. Plenty of Eastern EU worked, which can be hard from here.
Heard a lot of neat stuff in S&P, but running was only somewhat productive.
Worked JA, easily which is unusual. Heard JD1BMH, first time I've heard a JD1
on any band. Also heard another VK (worked VK6 for the first time ever Saturday
morning). This is my best score ever in TBDC.

Thanks for all the QSOs. Happy New Year to all!

See ya in the next bash.

73,
Julius
n2wn

Elecraft K3/100
72' Marconi
40m delta loop used for diversity antenna.
N1MM