[3830] TBDC NN3W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn3w@cox.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC NN3W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:09:57 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 202  Total Score = 650

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First Stew for me.  I would have done more, but for the second time this contest
season, I got hammered by a power outage - this one lasted four hours and struck
around 22:30 which wiped out my early evening goals.  What was worse is that the
"non-association" home next door to me had power.  But the entire HOA was dark.
So much for annual dues....

Decent activity.  Nice sigs out of EU.  UW2M was amazingly loud as was OM5ZW.
Could not break the CE1/K7CA pile, although I don't expect much with an
inverted L at 45 feet...

Got some run time in and had some Left Coast stations calling in.  i heard
others calling by my suburban lot saddles me with a S9 noise floor and there is
not, as of yet, any receive antennas....