[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, midnight18@cox.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:45:51 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 199  Total Score = 2,493

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

With the kids all grown up I was able to escape the seasonal hangout and head
out to the ranch. After almost 38 years of operating on 160 this is only my
second TBDC. I thought I'd try QRP as I've worked Alan CE1/K7CA several times
over the years with 5W. The band was quiet and wide open to DX locations EU,
South Pacific, and West Coast of South America. Thanks to the fine ears and
extreme patience of fine operators CE1/K7CA, OM3BH, ZL3IX, SN7Q and JA8ISU are
in the log! all I can say is wow!

73

Bob, W7RH