[3830] TBDC P49V(AI6V) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6v@aol.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC P49V(AI6V) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:19:39 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: P49V
Operator(s): AI6V
Station: P49V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARUBA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Total:  QSOs = 253  Total Score = 2,428

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My first time for the Stew Perry.  I'm getting to like 160.  The noise level
that evening was one of the highest I've seen, as even my beverage showed an
S9.  Most of the calls were difficult to copy.  I appreciate all the repeats
needed to get grid squares correct.  Even though it was noisy, everybody was
quite polite.  I did not have any trouble hearing P43JB, hi,hi.  Thanks to all
for the QSOs.  73 and HNY  Carl