[3830] TBDC K6NV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6NV Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:18:21 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 114  Total Score = 350

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score is just a guess, we will see what it really turns out to be after the log
checkers get done.

Conditions here were fairly rough.  Had a high local noise level, on the "L" it
was 10+ over, on the K9AY loop with the preamp off it was S-5, except for NW
where it was S-1.  Still, the conditions did not seem very god here, usually
KH6 and KL7 stations pound in, but I could not hear either.  No JA at all,
usually I can hear them fairly well.  As expected I heard no EU. Had several
inches of snow during the night, usually that does not affect my receiving.  I
was probably an alligator since I received very few requests for repeats where
I asked for many.

Conditions here were not nearly as good as the ARRL 160m contest weekend.  Only
worked Sat afternoon and night.  Kept taking time off when my rate was too slow,
them come back to it.

FT-1000MP
AL-80b @ 800w
Inverted "L" for Xmit