[3830] TBDC K0PK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentp@co.st-louis.mn.us
Subject: [3830] TBDC K0PK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 05:54:54 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Northern MN, EN37
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 205  Total Score = 2,025

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Difficult, noisy conditions with auroral activity. Heard several EU stations
with big signals but could not work them. CE1/K7CA was solid copy and so was
P49V, but there's no DX in my log this year! Put in more time for fewer QSOs
compared to 2008. Was it fun?  Of course! It's Topband!

Thanks to all who pulled my signal through the noise. Lots of good ears out
there. And thanks to BARC for putting this on. Stew would be proud!

73 & Happy New Year!   Paul, K0PK