[3830] TBDC N8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:58:33 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8MR
Operator(s): N8MR
Station: N8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): <12.0

Total:  QSOs = 267  Total Score = 1,138

Club: Livonia Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This was my highest QSO total and score in this contest. The extra few hours put
in this year probably helped. Battled a few intermittent local noises. So my
noise floor ranged from S1 to S3 to S9+ for varying lengths of time.

DX worked: EI, P4, UA2, OK, SN, OM, UW, CE, KV4, SM

Heard many west coast stations working Europeans on Saturday night. Didn't hear
KH6 on Sunday morning, which is unusual, but heard several JAs ... several
minutes after I'd closed the log.

This continues to be one of my favorite contests of the year. Thanks to the
Boring Amateur Radio Club for giving this contest. Looking forward to next
year's contest.