[3830] TBDC OM5ZW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomir.martiska@o2.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC OM5ZW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:52:23 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: OM5ZW
Operator(s): OM5ZW
Station: OM5ZW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 670  Total Score = 5,808

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Equipment:FT1000MP MarkV,OM-POWER,2xHALF SLOPER,3xBeverages
I started CQing at 16Z with hope being called by some VK/ZL. VK6VZ was my best
DX with distance 13126km. On JA window there were many tone bursts since that
window was too narrow. 27 JA's was logged. At 20Z Jack VE1ZZ called me with a
very solid signal. Next US stns were logged at 22:30, but level of the US was
pretty low.Almost 280 US/VE on the log gave the chance for a result which was
40% better than in 2008.

Happy new year 2010 and thanks for calling me.