[3830] RTTY Roundup WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:55:11 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

------------
   80:  213
   40:  208
   20:  106
   15:   41
   10:    0
------------
Total:  568  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 18  Total Score = 40,896

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : FT857D at 100W, SignaLink USB, N1MM v9.9.2
Ant : Decrepit 102' doublet at 27 feet, Cruddy R5 vertical

I had no chi on 20M. No mojo on 15M. 40M was just beautiful on Saturday, 80M
even more so. Sunday was just weak sauce.  Just couldn't get into any rhythm,
which is a shameful state where I reside.

Fighting a head-cold all weekend...body said "Sleep!" and therefore missed 3
hours Sunday morning. I did beat my raw QSO total from last year, but did also
needed a few more mults therefore did not beat last year's score.

Heard NE and NWT but did not work, never heard ND or NV (!), YT, NU. Thanks to
old reliables in OK and WV for S&Ping me Sunday ugerumf.

Basically, outstanding low-band conditions from my pipsqueak of a station.
Thanks to all for reading my weak print and best of luck in this, the New
rettysnitch.

Brad "a poor gink" WF7T
Nashville, TN