[3830] RTTY Roundup N0EOP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desloan@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N0EOP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:35:42 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N0EOP
Operator(s): N0EOP
Station: N0EOP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado Springs
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:
   40:  121
   20:  104
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  225  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 8  Total Score = 11,025

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Enjoyed myself. Sure wish I had a better antenna setup. I have a FT-920 and a
G5RV (small yard so installation is very poor). I was very surprised to work
more countries on 40 than 20 meters. This was the first time in a long time for
me to work Europe on RTTY. I guess that the bands could have been a whole lot
better. During the last 20 minutes all I was hearimg was Japan on 20 meters and
either I had worked the station or they were to weak or the QSB would get them.
Still enjoyed myself nd had fun. THANKS to eveyone that took the time to give
me a contact!