[3830] RTTY Roundup EI8GNB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7dxc@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup EI8GNB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:44:56 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: EI8GNB
Operator(s): EI8GNB
Station: EI8GNB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:   6
   40:  24
   20:  50
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  80  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 24  Total Score = 3,280

Club:

Comments:

First time using my new Irish call. (home call VA7DXC). Really surprised at the
performance of my simple wire dipole at 10ft. It was cut for 20m (tuned with
AH-4) but worked very well on 40m aswell.

Limited to 35w due to space restrictions but had no problem working E. Coast US
stations and worked as far west as WI, CO and a lone CA station with only one or
two exchange repeats. Overall very happy for what is essentially a casual
holiday effort.

Thanks to all who had the patience to work me with my low power.