[3830] RTTY Roundup WX4TM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx4tm@tm-moore.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WX4TM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 05:47:54 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 20,5

------------
   80:  302
   40:  506
   20:  312
   15:   74
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1194  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 50  Total Score = 125,370

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

YL Mary WX4MM and I both running SOABHP in this one made for challenging use of
station antennas and BANDS! It was the first time we had attempted this and it
did limit each of us at times. But it sure was fun. This was her first 'major'
rtty contest, a 'break-in' of her new AL80B amp and our new shacklan bandpass
filters which worked great. Another great RU in the log and already have over
400 QSL's via LOTW.  RTTY Ops are the greatest! 73 to all and hope you have a
great RTTY contesting year.  Tom WX4TM