[3830] RTTY Roundup KT0DX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0dx@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KT0DX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:55:10 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  209
   40:  161
   20:  732
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1136  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 44  Total Score = 117,008

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great contest as usual.  20 meters was wall to wall QRM out here in Colorado.
If QRM was money I had enough to pay off the what the Fed's owe and still have
money left over.  You folks who operated from 14080 to 14090 had 5 to 6
stations deep.  I found stations all the way up to 14145 on Sunday.  I found 15
meters was open on Sunday and had a small run working stations from New England
area down to Florida and off the back of the antenna states to the West of
Colorado.  I wish the operators who were fighting it out on 20 meters would
have taken a minute to look at 15 meters.

I found that operators are getting better as I did not have anyone spelling out
his/her state.  If I could fix one thing I noticed that would be for stations to
confirm the sent information was received.  When I was S&P I would work a run
station, receive their report and send them my report.  I would wait for a RR
or TU or what ever but all I would get across the screen was CQ RU DE (call).
Well not knowing if the person on the other end got the correct information I
removed the station from the log.  Looks like 20 or so stations will be seeing
a NIL.

Great to work a lot of operators from past Round Ups letting me know that you
are still around for me to learn from.  Hope to see everyone in 2011

Steve (KT0DX)