[3830] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5zm@adxa.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N5ZM M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:59:42 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM & N5RN
Station: N5ZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: ARkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  232
   40:  486
   20:  469
   15:   50
   10:
------------
Total: 1237  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 62  Total Score = 149,677

Club: SKK

Comments:

Congratulations to the boys of N0NI from the snow covered cornfields of Iowa.
Tony, Bill and Dean really blew away all records for Multi-Op Low Power. Did
they get into the Corn Squeezings?? Hi Hi.

Glenn and I enjoyed a nice 4 year winning run. This year we were running ahead
of last year until Noon (1800z) Sunday when the bands just seemed to dry up.
Tuning 20m we found a few then tried some runs but just couldn't get anything
going. Changed to 40m and about the same thing there. Then went to 80 where
things went a little better for us. We ended up with just about the same score
as last year. Just a few Q's and one Mult shy of last years record win.

Thanks to all for the Q's, and here's hoping for better condx next time.

Earl N5ZM..