[3830] RTTY Roundup AI9T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@ai9t.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AI9T Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 04:24:40 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AI9T
Operator(s): AI9T
Station: AI9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  471
   40:  420
   20:  429
   15:  106
   10:
------------
Total: 1426  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 10  Total Score = 64

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got off to a really slow start this year. 20 meters was terrible at this QTH and
only a few stations on 15 meters. Had just over a 120 QSO's after the first 3
hours. Things started picking up around 2100 with 40 meters but but by bed time
(0800) we were down about 150 qso's from last year. Sunday 20 was good in the
morning but we were never able to make up the QSO's .

Still had a pretty good contest although I was way below my goal.

Thanks to all that worked me during the contest. Hope to see you in the UK DX
RTTY Contest in a couple weeks.

73
Steve AI9T
www.ai9t.com