[3830] RTTY Roundup K7VIT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7vit@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7VIT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 21:35:07 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
   80:   34
   40:   39
   20:  294
   15:   52
   10:    0
------------
Total:  419  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 12  Total Score = 26,397

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Enjoyed somewhat improved band conditions and improved my score on my 1st RTTY
RU with new software. I was impressed by all the new calls which I had never
worked before (and which weren't in the supercheck-partial file) that are now
participating in RTTY contesting. The upward trend is unmistakable. My biggest
thrill was working P49X on 40m and being passed to 80m. With my low 80m dipole
on a city lot and low pwr, P49X picked me out on the second call from OR. What
a set of ears (and station), those guys must have!!
73,
Jerry  K7VIT