[3830] NAQP CW K6CTA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6cta@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6CTA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:08:01 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station: K6CTA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:   17     7
   80:   20     8
   40:   65    36
   20:  183    47
   15:   80    24
   10:
-------------------
Total:  365   122  Total Score = 44,530

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had not planned on getting on for this one. However, turned on the radio in
the afternoon and got sucked in! Went out to dinner with the family and made a
few Q's when we got back and then called it quits. Bands were in pretty good
shape. Almost none of my Q's on 15 and 20 were from S&P, 40 was about 50/50, 80
and 160 were all S&P. A productive 4.5 hours in front of the rig! I have a new
antenna for the low bands sitting in my workshop in pieces; I should get around
to putting it up. I think it will help. Anyway, NAQP is always fun - thanks for
the Q's....

73,
Ed - K6CTA

Elecraft K3