[3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 22:40:34 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   24    10
   80:  118    37
   40:  206    45
   20:  199    49
   15:   94    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  641   164  Total Score = 105,124

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 3

Comments:

Always fun.   Best mult was ve1aoe on 40 m for NS. Made 1 dumb mistake
 . moved WA1Z from 20 to 15 for a mult, realizing too late he was a
dupe there.

Bands in generally good condition here and amazed to work as far East
as AL on 160 meters with essentially a wet noodle antenna.

Using my new Kill-A-Watt meter, as purchased on NI6T's advice,
discovered that it took 2.62 KW of my valuable PV energy to run this
contest at 100 watts for 10 hours.  So much for the efficiency of ham radio.

n6zfo