[3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 22:48:36 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 8:32

  160:   88    30
   80:   98    32
   40:   74    27
   20:   71    27
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  332   117  Total Score = 38,844

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team: CTRI CG Rhody Raiders

Comments:

First time I've spent near this much op-time in this event...and I found out
some thing I already knew - I'm kinda lousy with names!  Wow, I struggled at
times keeping focused on the copy of names...apologies for the repeats at
times...I need work above 30 wpm.  Most Q's WERE S&P.  Many impressive CW ops
in this one.

As a perennial Low Power station it is fun to be in this contest and feel
competitive with all others...esp., with just wire antennas.

Just checked 15m once about 2200Z and made 1 Q.  Two NA DX worked, both on 20m,
XE2 and NP4.  Never even checked 10m.  Missed most of the afternoon due to
family event.  Missed many closer mults on 40m as it had gone long by the time
I moved there.

A group of 4 of us from the CTRI CG were active from various places here in RI
so hopefully that helped folks out with working the RI mult in this one.

Equip: Icom 737, 10-80m OCF Dipole @ <40', 3/8 wv Inv L for 160m (only 36'
sloping vert, rest horiz, 18 gnd radials), N1MM Logger, all on suburban lot
100' x 200'.

73,

Bill W1WBB