[3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:01:49 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   93    29
   80:  169    40
   40:  250    51
   20:  171    44
   15:   44     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  728   172  Total Score = 125,216

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee, dipole, t vertical.  I felt weak the
whole contest.  Seemed it was almost all S&P, but it was not for trying to run.
Got very few responses to CQs above 40M.  Only 10M station heard was KU8E on a
QSY for my only six bander.  15M had spotlight propagation to N. Cal., WA, OR,
ID, MT.  One exception was NY3A in VA, guess on backscatter.  Had high power
line noise on all bands, probably the worst I have ever experienced here.  20M
was long and a lot of sections were missed.  40-160 seemed OK, except that the
west coast stations were very weak on 80 and 160.  Took the last hour off and
may have missed the best signals from there, but the activity, which I thought
generally very good, was dropping off rapidly. I've got to get the DX Doubler
hooked back up and go back to SO2R. Thanks for all the QSOs and will look for
you all on SSB next Saturday.  Happy New Year.  Nice to work DX stations,
PY2NY, HC2SL, P49V and to hear DL2JRM, I assume just back from TI7XX, but he
didn't hear me calling him.  73, John, K4BAI.