[3830] NAQP CW NN4MM(K9MUG) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NN4MM(K9MUG) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:57:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN4MM
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   67    31
   80:  216    41
   40:  216    46
   20:   85    31
   15:   22     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  591   157  Total Score = 92,787

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

Never recovered from a poor start mostly due to the terrible QRN problem. I took
my off times early hoping it would subside, and it did but nuch too late. I was
way down on 40, usually my best band. Still fun, I guess.

Last time I complained about the stations who had a macro which goes" QRL CQ NA
xxxxx " Well a number must have seen that because now it goes "CQ NA xxxxx"
without the QRL which they never listened for anyway as they get right on top
of your frequency.