[3830] NAQP CW W1WEF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1WEF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:47:34 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   95    32
   80:  228    44
   40:  331    52
   20:  239    43
   15:   55    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  948   185  Total Score = 175,380

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

Got my contest fix by doing a full time effort since I'll be away during the
Feb CW Sprint.  Think I had the best ten hours straight in my contesting
life...not counting expeditions!  Although I had great runs, I had every
kind of noise known to hams  on one band or another at different times, and
dead quiet at others. I fear that as neighbors buy new digital TV sets or
other new gadgets not being watched closely enough by the FCC, the days of
real quiet bands may be numbered. I dont know if the noise is radiated or
conducted, but one thing I WILL do is string every snap on ferrite I have in
my collection on the power cord feeding the station.

I had set a goal to average 90/hour without chasing mults. As a result my Qs
were way ahead of last year, but mults way down. I love running. Did very
little S&P.

CW and SO1R Forever!         JACK W1WEF