[3830] NAQP CW K5TTT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5TTT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:22:26 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5TTT
Operator(s): K5TTT
Station: K5TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 09:52

  160:   30    18
   80:   57    30
   40:   69    26
   20:   56    22
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  212    96  Total Score = 20,776

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

3 days of S9+20-40db noise.  This cold weather and snow in OK got into a local
xfrmr or something.  Never could hear well enough to start a run.  Only worked
the strong stations.  Through the noise, I figured I could work anyone that I
could hear.  That was pretty much true.  There were only a couple of stations
that didn't come back to me and that was on 160m where the antenna isn't much
better than a dummy load.  I was surprised I worked what I did on 160.

Didn't hear any CA stns except on 20m.  Didn't work HI, MO, ND, SD, NE, ME, NV,
and WY.  Only worked BC, ON, QC from our friends up North.

I'm ready for this snow and single digit temps to go away!